Subscribe to Young Black Married Christian Podcast
Connect With Young Black Married Christian Podcast
- Chris Winstead at www.AllCitySA.com
- Friends and Family on social media. They can put you in contact with a trusted realtor.
- Down-payment Assistance Programs like this: https://studentloanhero.com/featured/first-time-homebuyer-grants-programs/
4 Big Ideas:
- Starting the Conversation with a realtor is FREE! You don’t pay the realtor that helps you buy a home. The seller of the home normally pays for all the realtors involved.
- You can use the equity built in your first home as the down payments for your next (bigger and better) home or start a business, college fund etc.
- On average you only have to stay in a home for 5 years in order to have enough equity built in to profit from selling it.
- If you’re the friend with the “good job”. Buy a house and have your friends pay you rent.